DMC Repellor Fins Black - Body Board Fins Dave Ford Model
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Perfect Bodyboarding and Body surfing fins.
DMC Repellor surf fin is a high end ocean fin designed for bodysurfing, bodyboarding, lifeguarding, snorkelling and ocean swimming. It uses the DMC Patented RVR Design which enables Max Speed with Less Fatigue.
- Designed with DMC's Patented Reverse V Rail (RVR) technology.
- RVR is geared to offer maximum power for each kick stroke, creating balance for the user unlike any other surf fins.
- The RVR streamlines vortexes more efficiently than any other design.
- Silicone material for maximum comfort.
- Universal foot pocket for ease of putting on
- Underside drain chute for automatic removal of sand and water
- Used by recreational bodysurfers through to international bodyboard and bodysurf superstars
- Short enough for drop-kneed bodyboarding without a lack of power
Maximum speed with less Fatigue
V Rail Design
With its ultra-comfortable universal foot cavity and Innovative RVR (Reverse VEE Rail) Technology, the REPELLOR® is a high-end OCEAN A.P.D. (Aquatic Propulsion Device) for use in all facets of surf requirements.
Bodysurfing / Bodyboarding / Lifeguarding / Ocean Swimming
If Speed is what you need then the REPELLOR® Fin is for you.
REPELLOR® Fins perform as an extension of the body and can be used to improve lower body fitness, leg strength and ankle flexibility while maximizing your speed in the water.
DMC Repellor Fins are just one of the great styles of fins made by DMC and available at Ocean & Earth WA